A place for me to share some of the things I've learned about app development and game design over the past few years. Most of these posts will be tutorials on how to get various Construct 2 plugins and functions to work across all devices. If you have a request for a tutorial, feel free to reach out in the comments section or shoot me an email.
The sole purpose of this blog is to help other developers bring their creations to life. Did I miss something in the tutorial or do you have a useful tip for other developers? Leave it in the comment section and I'll add it in.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Sep 5, 2016 Post 1: Why I'm writing this blog
- Sep 10, 2016 Post 2: How to export your game
- Sep 11, 2016 Post 3: Intel XDK and how to test your game on a mobile device
- Sep 14, 2016 Post 4: How to set up your Developer accounts for publishing
- Sep 17, 2016 Post 5: Configuring Intel XDK and building your app files
- Sep 17, 2016 Post 6: How to upload your game to Google Play and iTunes Connect
- Sep 19, 2016 Post 7: How to configure your game on Google Play and iTunes Connect
- Sep 19, 2016 Post 8: Facebook and Construct 2
- Sep 19, 2016 Post 9: Creating and configuring your project in Facebook
- Sep 19, 2016 Post 10: Facebook sharing
- Sep 21, 2016 Post 11: Facebook and Intel XDK
- Nov 11, 2016 Post 12: Plugin-Free Mobile Facebook